Sigma Webinar Series
Sigma Systems is happy to announce we will be starting a new Sigma Webinar Series. We have really missed our user conferences canceled by the pandemic and look forward to engaging with you more often. This is your opportunity to share what you know and learn from your Financial Aid colleagues on a variety of topics:
- Regulatory changes and the impact on FA
- Training topics for staff that are new to ProSAM
- Upcoming enhancements Sigma is working on
- New “optional modules” that are coming soon
- Products on the market which may ease your administrative burden
- Most importantly, topics suggested to us by our schools!
The webinars will be roughly 30-45 minutes in length and will be recorded and available on our website to download and view or listen to as your schedule permits. We’re hoping to do one or two per month initially. The first will be held June 8th at Noon ET and we will take a look at the upcoming 2022-23 year changes. I will send an invite a day or two before to remind everyone. There is no need to register for these webinars – you can simply forward the invite to anyone in your office and they can click the link to join.
We look forward to talking with you on June 8th and more frequently in the weeks to follow! In the meantime, think of some topics you would like to hear more about or something you can share with other schools about how you’ve met the unique challenges of the past year. Send us your ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org!