Sigma Webinar Series: With Current Schedule!
Sigma Systems is happy to announce we will be starting a new Sigma Webinar Series. We have really missed our user conferences canceled by the pandemic and look forward to engaging with you more often. This is your opportunity to share what you know and learn from your Financial Aid colleagues on a variety of topics:
- Regulatory changes and the impact on FA
- Training topics for staff that are new to ProSAM
- Upcoming enhancements Sigma is working on
- New “optional modules” that are coming soon
- Products on the market which may ease your administrative burden
- Most importantly, topics suggested to us by our schools!
The webinars will be roughly 30-45 minutes in length and will be recorded and available on our website to download and view or listen to as your schedule permits. We’re hoping to do one or two per month initially. The first will be held June 8th at Noon ET and we will take a look at the upcoming 2022-23 year changes. I will send an invite a day or two before to remind everyone. There is no need to register for these webinars – you can simply forward the invite to anyone in your office and they can click the link to join.
We look forward to talking with you during the next session and more frequently in the weeks to follow! In the meantime, think of some topics you would like to hear more about or something you can share with other schools about how you’ve met the unique challenges of the past year. Send us your ideas at email@example.com!
Upcoming Schedule (subject to change, please watch the listserv for most up-to-date information):
ALL WEBINARS ARE HELD AT NOON MOUNTAN TIME
- Tuesday, September 21st: New Year Start-Up – Sigma will walk through steps taken by schools to start up a new academic year, both before our First General Release and after.
- Tuesday, October 5th: 1GR Training Webinar – We will go over the changes released to all schools with our First General Release (September 29th).
- Tuesday, October 19th: Disbursement Holds Demo – Sigma will show how the Disbursement Holds module can increase your control over when funds get authorized on a student by student basis.
- Tuesday, November 2nd: Loan Fees Roundtable – We will discuss the coming regulatory changes preventing schools from budgeting an estimate or average of loan fees for each student.
- Tuesday, March 1th: 2GR Training Webinar – We will go over the changes released to all schools with our Second General Release (February 22nd).
If you are unable to join us, feel free to download and listen on your own schedule. Just click Client Support and then Client Resources from our homepage. Make sure you are logged in and the webinar series will be under the heading, Sigma Webinar Series.